Element ceilings construction of galvanized steel T-shaped
Profile guide описание
The guide profile (wall) with a U-shaped cross-section. The longitudinal grooves in the main shelf attach to drywall profile linear stiffness, a number of equally spaced holes used for anchoring fasteners. Based on the type of surface profile using self-tapping mounting screws or dowels, nails.
Profile guide характеристики
The guide profile (wall) for drywall with a U-shaped section. The longitudinal grooves in the main shelf attach to drywall profile linear stiffness, a number of equally spaced holes used for anchoring fasteners. Based on the type of surface profile using self-tapping mounting screws or dowels, nails. Used for the construction of curtain walls. Mounted with rackmount profiles in accordance with the size. The guide profile is made of galvanized sheet steel of thickness 0.35-0.6 mm in three sizes:
- guide profile 50×40 (UW 50);
- profile guide 75×40 (UW 75);
- profile guide 100×40 (UW 100)
- two additional longitudinal rib profile on the walls of each element provides stiffness and reliability of the construction
- on the back of the guide profile arranged ready dowel holes
- formed through the galvanic couple “zinc-steel” in case of damage of the outer zinc layer under the influence of oxygen creates an oxide film that protects the metal from rust. It does not require the application of additional protective coatings.
- galvanized profile is suitable for use in any environment, including high humidity.
- profile for galvanized steel drywall – it is fireproof, environmentally friendly material
steel ОЦ 08пс 08кп
|size (mm)||UW 50×40
UW 50×40: packs of 54 units – 1080 running meters.
UW 75×40: packs of 36 units – 720 linear meters.
UW 100×40: packs of 48 units – to 480 linear meters.