Element ceilings construction of galvanized steel T-shaped
By providing its personal data, the Visitor (hereinafter referred to as the User) of the site www.primet-rnd.ru LLC “Yu-Met” (hereinafter referred to as the Organization) agrees to collect, process, store, use, systematize, accumulate, delete its personal data on the basis of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated 27.07.2006 for the following purposes:
- User registration on the site
- User Order Processing
- Implementation of customer support
- Receiving information about marketing events by the User
- Carrying out of audit and other internal researches with the purpose of improvement of quality of given services.
Personal data means any personal information that allows you to identify the User such as:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- contact number
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
The organization is not responsible for the relevance and completeness of the User’s personal data.
The user is entitled to edit their personal data.
Personal data of the User is stored exclusively in electronic media and processed using automated systems, except for cases when manual processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the implementation of legal requirements.
The organization undertakes not to transfer the received personal data to third parties, with the exception of the following cases:
- At the request of authorized government bodies of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- Strategic partners who work with the Organization to provide products and services, or those that help the Organization to sell products and services to consumers. We provide to third parties the minimum amount of personal data required only to provide the required service or conduct the necessary transaction.
The organization reserves the right to amend unilaterally these rules, provided that the changes do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Changes in the terms and conditions of these Regulations shall enter into force upon publication on the Site.
The user at any time has the right to withdraw this consent in writing by sending a written notification to the Organization at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: 344016, Rostov Region, Rostov-on-Don, ul. Taganrogskaya, 144 A, OOO Yu-Met.