Profiled in stock at low prices
LED lamp описание
A series of recessed LED luminaires office. Fully compatible with Armstrong suspended ceiling type systems.
LED lamp характеристики
In this type of lamp as a light source is used a large number of low-power LEDs, the apportionment for the lamp area, which makes it, in contrast to standard raster and opal lamps with fluorescent lamps, comfortable flat soft light. Built-in models other than the luminous flux without blinding effect is characterized by significant energy savings, light stability performance, easy installation and long service life without the need for maintenance.
- maximum energy savings (2-2.5 times compared with lamps, where traditional fluorescent lamps are used);
- the ability to control lighting (dimming) and the use of various energy-saving modes;
- wide operating voltage range (important for Russia);
- complete absence of pulsation (stroboscopic effect);
- high degree of protection against dust and water (IP65);
- conformity of products to the highest quality requirements and lighting characteristics;
- stylish and presentable design;
- extended warranty -36 months.
|Luminous flux, lm, not less||3400 – 5300*|
|Power Lamp||32 W|
|Total power consumption, W||37|
|Nominal voltage||~180-250 VAC|
|Rated current, A||0,18|
|The temperature of the emitted light, K||4000-5000|
*data of luminous flux given in view of optical design lamp
Packed one in a box of thick cardboard.